10.11.2010

Halloween Special

I have listed a special treat for 
Woodwings Followers 
only on the etsy site.



When you click the link above it will take you to the listing I created for you. The page will be blank where the photo of the art should be so non-followers don't select it. What you will receive is the 4 postcard set you see here. 

For my followers the special price is just $10.00 instead of the listed $15.00. If you would like a better view of the individual postcards I have them listed individually on etsy You can click for a better look.

Thank you for being here and inspiring me.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful "thank You"....but it is you who inspire me :)

    So, thank YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift! Thank you!!! I agree with Cameron - YOU are an inspiration! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete