1.05.2012

Downloading Music and Contemplating Creativity

I love to share music with Nina. She mostly doesn't like what I share I pretty much love hers. Well, mostly like hers. I thought my taste was diverse and maybe this is one of the things I passed on to my daughter. Her mind is wide open. I might have made a wee mistake introducing her to Tom Waits this Christmas though...I thought she was ready, ha.


This day I'm contemplating creativity. And sometimes all it take is a little bit of music and some words from interesting people to get me motivated.... 


“To get the truth, you want to get your own heart to pound while you write.” - Robert McKee

If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it. 
-Albert Einstein



“What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.”  
- Ralph Waldo Emerson


"A person needs a little madness or else they never cut the rope and be free." 
-Nikos Sazantzakis


"An idea can turn to dust or magic....."



"Children reinvent your world for you" -Susan Sarandon

No comments:

Post a Comment